Once a year (usually in October) we hold the Big Information Day. This is a free event held at the Wycliffe Rooms, Lutterworth. We invite service providers and interest/support groups to give out information on what they can do to help with all aspects of growing older, from benefits and taxes to home care and meal delivery services.
If there’s anything you’d like information about, whether for you or a friend or family member, come along and see how we can help!
Organizations that have attended in previous years include:
- Vista BLIND
- Wiltshire Farm Foods
- Age UK Leicestershire & Rutland
- Leicester County Council
- Severn Trent Water
- Support for Carers
- British Legion
- Lutterworth & Lutterworth Wycliffe Rotaries
- Lutterworth Parkinson’s Support Group
- Lutterworth & Wycliffe U3A’s
- NHS Patient experience
- Leicestershire Fire & Rescue Service
- Melkerts Solicitors
- Harborough District Council
- Tax Help
- Home Instead
- Helping Hands
- Local Area Co-ordinator
- Lutterworth Community Transport
- Health Watch Leicestershire
- Share & Care Group
- County Councilor
The Big Information Day is ran at our expense with costs subsidized by our Big Knitters.
If you would like to attend the Big Information Day as a stallholder, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.