Welcome to Age Concern Lutterworth & District
Age Concern Lutterworth & District is a small independent local charity working to combat loneliness and isolation among older people in the Lutterworth area with a range of events and activities.
“To promote the well-being for all those people in later life of Lutterworth and the surrounding villages, to make it a fulfilling and enjoyable experience, a Lutterworth charity working for local people.”
We run regular activities such as seated exercise classes, bingo, tea & natter and more!
We run regular day trips out to a wide variety of places, from stately homes to seaside towns.
We hold several party events annually, with a catered lunch and entertainment.
We run two monthly travelling lunch clubs. Come along for a two course meal at a local pub with great company!
Need help? We can provide information and signposting on a variety of topics, including Attendance Allowance refferals.
Our charity shop can be found at 7 High Street, Lutterworth. Shop with us or call into the office for assistance.
We’re always in need of generous donations of clothing, books, bric a brac and more for our shop.
Want to spend your time giving back to your local community? Volunteer with us!
We use a variety of tools to raise funds, from online sales to the Big Knit. Find out how you can help!
- Spring 2024 NewsletterOur Spring 2024 newsletter is out now! Covering January – April 2024, this edition includes: There has been a change to our travelling lunch clubs – TLC 1 & TLC 4 have been consolidated into one lunch club running on the 4th Wednesday of each month. See inside the newsletter for further details. Download your … Read more
- Autumn 2023 NewsletterOur Autumn Newsletter is out now! This newsletter covers September – December 2023, and has plenty of days out as well as our Christmas Parties! Click the link below to download a copy:
Please note that there may be disruption to our events due to COVID-19. Please book before attending in case of any changes.
- Tea & Games on 13th December 2023 2:00 pm
- Line Dancing on 14th December 2023 2:00 pm
- Seated Exercise Class on 15th December 2023 10:30 am
- TLC 3 on 20th December 2023 12:15 pm
- Line Dancing on 21st December 2023 2:00 pm
Follow our facebook page for news, updates & information!
“Ageing is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.”Betty Friedan