Welcome to Age Concern Lutterworth & District
Age Concern Lutterworth & District is a small independent local charity working to combat loneliness and isolation among older people in the Lutterworth area with a range of events and activities.
“To promote the well-being for all those people in later life of Lutterworth and the surrounding villages, to make it a fulfilling and enjoyable experience, a Lutterworth charity working for local people.”
Please note that due to COVID-19, our charity shop is currently closed and our activities and events are not running. We will update when this changes. We are still able to take donations by appointment only, please call us on 01455 557116.
We run regular activities such as seated exercise classes, bingo, tea & natter and more!
We run regular day trips out to a wide variety of places, from stately homes to seaside towns.
We hold several party events annually, with a catered lunch and entertainment.
We run two monthly travelling lunch clubs. Come along for a two course meal at a local pub with great company!
Need help? We can provide information and signposting on a variety of topics, including Attendance Allowance refferals.
Our charity shop can be found at 7 High Street, Lutterworth. Shop with us or call into the office for assistance.
We’re always in need of generous donations of clothing, books, bric a brac and more for our shop.
Want to spend your time giving back to your local community? Volunteer with us!
We use a variety of tools to raise fund, from online sales to the Big Knit. Find out how you can help!
- Taking DonationsWe are now taking donations by appointment only. If you have something you would like to donate, please ring us on 01455 557116 to get booked in.
- Coronavirus Update – 17/4/20Currently, all our services and activities up to July 2020 have been cancelled. The holiday in September is still planned to take place and we will update if anything changes. Once quarantine ends, we hope to start running small social groups again, as well as re-open our shop and start to take donations again. Alison, … Read more home
Please note that all events are currently cancelled due to COVID-19
- Book Club on 8th June 2020 10:45 am
- Tea & Natter on 10th June 2020 2:00 pm
- Line Dancing on 11th June 2020 2:00 pm
- Seated Exercise Class on 12th June 2020 10:30 am
- Line Dancing on 18th June 2020 2:00 pm
Follow our facebook page for news, updates & information!
“Ageing is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.”Betty Friedan