Welcome to Age Concern Lutterworth & District
Age Concern Lutterworth & District is a small independent local charity working to combat loneliness and isolation among older people in the Lutterworth area with a range of events and activities.
“To promote the well-being for all those people in later life of Lutterworth and the surrounding villages, to make it a fulfilling and enjoyable experience, a Lutterworth charity working for local people.”
Please note that due to COVID-19, we are running a reduced number of activities & events. We are taking donations on an ad hoc basis and suggest ringing us on 01455 557116 before you come down.
We run regular activities such as seated exercise classes, bingo, tea & natter and more!
We run regular day trips out to a wide variety of places, from stately homes to seaside towns.
We hold several party events annually, with a catered lunch and entertainment.
We run two monthly travelling lunch clubs. Come along for a two course meal at a local pub with great company!
Need help? We can provide information and signposting on a variety of topics, including Attendance Allowance refferals.
Our charity shop can be found at 7 High Street, Lutterworth. Shop with us or call into the office for assistance.
We’re always in need of generous donations of clothing, books, bric a brac and more for our shop.
Want to spend your time giving back to your local community? Volunteer with us!
We use a variety of tools to raise funds, from online sales to the Big Knit. Find out how you can help!
- Summer NewsletterOur summer newsletter is now out! It’s been a long time, but we’re finally starting to put on our events again! Inside you’ll find some of our regular activities returning, such as the exercise class, bingo group and travelling lunch clubs. Arrangements may be a little different month to month as COVID regulations change – … Read more home
- Shop Re-openingAssuming no changes to the government’s COVID timeline, we’re planning on re-opening the shop on Tuesday the 13th of March. We look forward to seeing you all soon! If you have items to donate, call us on 01455 557116 when the shop re-opens and we can arrange a time for you to drop them off.
Please note that there may be disruption to our events due to COVID-19. Please book before attending in case of any changes.
- Seated Exercise Class on 18th June 2021 9:45 am
- Travelling Lunch Club 1 on 23rd June 2021 12:00 pm
- Line Dancing on 24th June 2021 2:00 pm
- Seated Exercise Class on 25th June 2021 9:45 am
- ‘The Greatest Showman’ Film Screening on 30th June 2021 2:00 pm
Follow our facebook page for news, updates & information!
“Ageing is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.”Betty Friedan