Welcome to Age Concern Lutterworth & District
Age Concern Lutterworth & District is a small independent local charity working to combat loneliness and isolation among older people in the Lutterworth area with a range of events and activities.
“To promote the well-being for all those people in later life of Lutterworth and the surrounding villages, to make it a fulfilling and enjoyable experience, a Lutterworth charity working for local people.”
Please note that due to COVID-19, our events are currently not running. Our charity shop is open with reduced hours, click here to view. We are still able to take donations by appointment only, please call us on 01455 557116.
We run regular activities such as seated exercise classes, bingo, tea & natter and more!
We run regular day trips out to a wide variety of places, from stately homes to seaside towns.
We hold several party events annually, with a catered lunch and entertainment.
We run two monthly travelling lunch clubs. Come along for a two course meal at a local pub with great company!
Need help? We can provide information and signposting on a variety of topics, including Attendance Allowance refferals.
Our charity shop can be found at 7 High Street, Lutterworth. Shop with us or call into the office for assistance.
We’re always in need of generous donations of clothing, books, bric a brac and more for our shop.
Want to spend your time giving back to your local community? Volunteer with us!
We use a variety of tools to raise funds, from online sales to the Big Knit. Find out how you can help!
- Shop OpeningOur shop will be re-opening on the 16th of June with reduced hours. We will be open Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 10.00am – 1.00pm & 1.30pm – 3.30pm. We are still taking donations by appointment only, please call 01455 557116 to book a slot. Our activities & events are still suspended until further notice.
- Taking DonationsWe are now taking donations by appointment only. If you have something you would like to donate, please ring us on 01455 557116 to get booked in.
Please note that all events are currently cancelled due to COVID-19
- Book Club on 13th July 2020 10:45 am
- Line Dancing on 16th July 2020 2:00 pm
- Seated Exercise Class on 17th July 2020 10:30 am
- Travelling Lunch Club 1 on 22nd July 2020
- Line Dancing on 23rd July 2020 2:00 pm
Follow our facebook page for news, updates & information!
“Ageing is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.”Betty Friedan