Welcome to Age Concern Lutterworth & District
Age Concern Lutterworth & District is a small independent local charity working to combat loneliness and isolation among older people in the Lutterworth area with a range of events and activities.
“To promote the well-being for all those people in later life of Lutterworth and the surrounding villages, to make it a fulfilling and enjoyable experience, a Lutterworth charity working for local people.”
We run regular activities such as seated exercise classes, bingo, tea & natter and more!
We run regular day trips out to a wide variety of places, from stately homes to seaside towns.
We hold several party events annually, with a catered lunch and entertainment.
We run two monthly travelling lunch clubs. Come along for a two course meal at a local pub with great company!
Need help? We can provide information and signposting on a variety of topics, including Attendance Allowance refferals.
Our charity shop can be found at 7 High Street, Lutterworth. Shop with us or call into the office for assistance.
We’re always in need of generous donations of clothing, books, bric a brac and more for our shop.
Want to spend your time giving back to your local community? Volunteer with us!
We use a variety of tools to raise funds, from online sales to the Big Knit. Find out how you can help!
- Dick Whittington PantomimeTickets are now on offer for Dick Whittington at Birmingham Hippodrome next January. Join us for a laughter-filled matinee performance! Click here for more information, and call us on 01455 557116 or pop into the shop to book.
- 90 Plus PartyWe once again held one of our 90 Plus Parties on the Fourth of May this year! This party was free to anyone 90 plus (or turning 90 this year!). We’d like to give a big thank you to anyone who’s supported the charity over the last year, whether by shopping, donating or volunteering. Your … Read more home
Please note that there may be disruption to our events due to COVID-19. Please book before attending in case of any changes.
- Travelling Lunch Club 1 on 25th May 2022
- Line Dancing on 26th May 2022 2:00 pm
- Seated Exercise Class on 27th May 2022 9:45 am
- Travelling Lunch Club 4 on 1st June 2022
- Line Dancing on 2nd June 2022 2:00 pm
Follow our facebook page for news, updates & information!
“Ageing is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.”Betty Friedan