Welcome to Age Concern Lutterworth & District
Age Concern Lutterworth & District is a small independent local charity working to combat loneliness and isolation among older people in the Lutterworth area with a range of events and activities.
“To promote the well-being for all those people in later life of Lutterworth and the surrounding villages, to make it a fulfilling and enjoyable experience, a Lutterworth charity working for local people.”
Please note that due to COVID-19, we are running a reduced number of activities & events. Our charity shop is open with reduced hours, click here to view. We are still able to take donations by appointment only, please call us on 01455 557116.
We run regular activities such as seated exercise classes, bingo, tea & natter and more!
We run regular day trips out to a wide variety of places, from stately homes to seaside towns.
We hold several party events annually, with a catered lunch and entertainment.
We run two monthly travelling lunch clubs. Come along for a two course meal at a local pub with great company!
Need help? We can provide information and signposting on a variety of topics, including Attendance Allowance refferals.
Our charity shop can be found at 7 High Street, Lutterworth. Shop with us or call into the office for assistance.
We’re always in need of generous donations of clothing, books, bric a brac and more for our shop.
Want to spend your time giving back to your local community? Volunteer with us!
We use a variety of tools to raise funds, from online sales to the Big Knit. Find out how you can help!
- Events Up & RunningWe have now been able to start running some of our activities again in a safe & socially distanced environment. We are resuming our seated exercise class at the Wycliffe Rooms, with multiple smaller sessions so that people can stay socially distanced. Rather than providing teas & coffees ourselves, clients are instead invited to visit … Read more home
- Shop Hours & MasksOur shop is now open Tuesday – Saturday, 9.30 am – 4.15 pm. You are now required to wear a face covering such as a mask inside unless exempt. We’ve put together a guide on masks – where you need to wear them, who is exempt, and advice if you have problems such as breathing … Read more home
Please note that there is currently disruption to our events due to COVID-19. Please contact us to see what events are currently running.
- Line Dancing on 20th August 2020 2:00 pm
- Seated Exercise Class on 21st August 2020 10:30 am
- Travelling Lunch Club 1 on 26th August 2020
- Line Dancing on 27th August 2020 2:00 pm
- Seated Exercise Class on 28th August 2020 10:30 am
Follow our facebook page for news, updates & information!
“Ageing is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.”Betty Friedan