Welcome to Age Concern Lutterworth & District
Age Concern Lutterworth & District is a small independent local charity working to combat loneliness and isolation among older people in the Lutterworth area with a range of events and activities.
“To promote the well-being for all those people in later life of Lutterworth and the surrounding villages, to make it a fulfilling and enjoyable experience, a Lutterworth charity working for local people.”
We are taking donations on an ad hoc basis and suggest ringing us on 01455 557116 before you come down.
We run regular activities such as seated exercise classes, bingo, tea & natter and more!
We run regular day trips out to a wide variety of places, from stately homes to seaside towns.
We hold several party events annually, with a catered lunch and entertainment.
We run two monthly travelling lunch clubs. Come along for a two course meal at a local pub with great company!
Need help? We can provide information and signposting on a variety of topics, including Attendance Allowance refferals.
Our charity shop can be found at 7 High Street, Lutterworth. Shop with us or call into the office for assistance.
We’re always in need of generous donations of clothing, books, bric a brac and more for our shop.
Want to spend your time giving back to your local community? Volunteer with us!
We use a variety of tools to raise funds, from online sales to the Big Knit. Find out how you can help!
- World of Wedgewood CancellationUnfortunately the day out to the World of Wedgewood on the 28th of October has been cancelled due to low uptake.
- Autumn NewsletterOur new newsletter is out now – apologies for the wait! This newsletter covers the period of September – December, with days out and our Christmas Parties! There’s also the return of some of our regular activities, like the tea & natter afternoons, line dancing and quizzes, as well as some afternoon film screenings. Finally … Read more home
Please note that there may be disruption to our events due to COVID-19. Please book before attending in case of any changes.
- Big Information Day on 20th October 2021 9:00 am
- Line Dancing on 21st October 2021 2:00 pm
- Seated Exercise Class on 22nd October 2021 9:45 am
- Travelling Lunch Club 1 on 27th October 2021
- Line Dancing on 28th October 2021 2:00 pm
Follow our facebook page for news, updates & information!
“Ageing is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.”Betty Friedan