Welcome to Age Concern Lutterworth & District
Age Concern Lutterworth & District is a small independent local charity working to combat loneliness and isolation among older people in the Lutterworth area with a range of events and activities.
“To promote the well-being for all those people in later life of Lutterworth and the surrounding villages, to make it a fulfilling and enjoyable experience, a Lutterworth charity working for local people.”
Please note that due to COVID-19, we are running a reduced number of activities & events. We are taking donations on an ad hoc basis and suggest ringing us on 01455 557116 before you come down.
We run regular activities such as seated exercise classes, bingo, tea & natter and more!
We run regular day trips out to a wide variety of places, from stately homes to seaside towns.
We hold several party events annually, with a catered lunch and entertainment.
We run two monthly travelling lunch clubs. Come along for a two course meal at a local pub with great company!
Need help? We can provide information and signposting on a variety of topics, including Attendance Allowance refferals.
Our charity shop can be found at 7 High Street, Lutterworth. Shop with us or call into the office for assistance.
We’re always in need of generous donations of clothing, books, bric a brac and more for our shop.
Want to spend your time giving back to your local community? Volunteer with us!
We use a variety of tools to raise funds, from online sales to the Big Knit. Find out how you can help!
- Shop Re-openingAssuming no changes to the government’s COVID timeline, we’re planning on re-opening the shop on Tuesday the 13th of March. We look forward to seeing you all soon! If you have items to donate, call us on 01455 557116 when the shop re-opens and we can arrange a time for you to drop them off.
- November LockdownOur shop is closed for the November lockdown, but we will still be in the office/shop some days dealing with stock. If you need help or advice, please contact us on 01455 557116 and if we don’t answer straight away, we will get back to you as soon as possible. We will be taking donations … Read more home
Please note that there is currently disruption to our events due to COVID-19. Please contact us to see what events are currently running.
- Book Club on 10th May 2021 10:45 am
- Book Club on 14th June 2021 10:45 am
- Book Club on 12th July 2021 10:45 am
- Book Club on 9th August 2021 10:45 am
- Book Club on 13th September 2021 10:45 am
Follow our facebook page for news, updates & information!
“Ageing is not lost youth but a new stage of opportunity and strength.”Betty Friedan